How to lose weight in a week?
While losing weight in just 7 days might sound impossible, nothing really is. Especially if you’re desperate enough or the need is urgent.
There are times when you just have to get rid of those extra pounds. For a wedding, perhaps, or to fit into a dress, make a great first impression, or qualify for a sport event.
In general, crash diets and fast diet practices are not recommended because they are risky and modestly effective.
But if you’re losing sleep worrying about how to lose weight in a week, then here are some ideas to help. You won’t have to take dangerous drugs or supplements, or starve yourself and shun entire food groups.
In a nutshell, this is what you do.
Make some minor sacrifices. Stick with a plan. Follow a system designed by a qualified nutritionist. Persistently adhere to it for the next 7 days.
1. Drink Plenty of Water
Drinks like beer, alcohol and smoothies (as well as energy drinks) are loaded with calories that’ll add on fat. Worse, they don’t satisfy your craving for food, forcing you to also eat more. Electrolytes and salts in these drinks also retain water which causes bloating and weight gain.
Shifting to plain water instead of these drinks will help you lose weight in a week. Flushing out toxins and speeding up your body’s metabolism helps burn off fat.
2. Don’t Eat Bread or Spaghetti
White flour is rich in carbs which add weight. Just a sandwich or pasta can cause weight gain in the form of belly fat. This isn’t easy to burn off or camoflage. Eat whole grain products, fruits and vegetables for a week. The higher fiber content prevents weight gain and even cleanses your body of waste.
3. Do Cardio Exercises
Working out will burn off calories. Cardio exercises that involve larger muscle groups like the shoulders and thighs are most effective at burning off fat. Kickboxing, jogging and fast walking can lower fat and increase calorie consumption.
Short and intense bursts of exercise can work better than slow but long workouts.
4. Drink Black Coffee
Black (or skim milk) coffee speeds up metabolism and burns off fat. If you drink a cup of java before exercise, the workout burns more calories and is the only drink which is better than water in helping you lose weight in a week.
5. Sex Helps
How to lose weight in a week? Enjoy a more active sex life! A fun way to get rid of fat is having sex every day, for the next week. Position is important. Get on top and work hard grinding and rocking to lose more fat. 140 calories are burned during an active session, at the same time releasing feel-good hormones which speed up metabolic rate.
6. Sleep Well
An extra half hour of sleep at night will help you lose more weight quickly. Get at least 6 to 8 hours of rest for the week when you’re eager to lose weight. You’ll notice that you no longer crave sweets, chocolate or high carb foods when your body is rested and relaxed.
Now you know how to lose weight in a week.
Other aids like anti-gas pills and laxatives, intense exercises like squats and pushups, diuretics and others will work in the very short term.
The idea is to avoid harming your body while accomplishing your goal of how to lose weight in a week. These 6 tips will come in handy, especially when you put them to work alongside a proven program like the “14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan“.
Are you ready to give a powerful fat loss system a try?
It reveals little known ways to reduce thigh fat and belly fat – so you’ll lose weight in a week.
How to lose weight in a week?
An important point that you’ll learn from many rapid fat loss courses and books is what carbohydrates to consume and when you can eat them.
Following a carefully planned schedule ensures that the carbohydrates consumed are converted to energy for the body’s needs and not stored in the form of fat. This is an important element in how to lose weight fast.
In a popular 14 day rapid fat loss plan, you will not do any useless low-carb type crash diets recommended by other diet programs. You will eat enough calories to sate your hunger and face calorie deficits which leave you feeling hungry all the time. You won’t be run-down with zero energy in your system. You will never feel deprived about not eating your favorite carbs. You won’t even have to count your calories or grams of food that you eat.
- You won’t feel like an odd-ball at family gatherings and social programs just because you have to avoid certain food groups in order to stick with your restrictive diet.
- Your metabolism will not slow down because you deprived your body of essential calories.
- Your fat-burning hormones will work full-time instead of being suppressed.
- You will not lose strength or your lean muscle in this system. Muscles burn more calories than other tissues in your body.
Your lean muscles are your assets, and losing them by crash dieting is one of the biggest mistakes you can make in your bid to lose weight and improve fitness. That’s not the right way to lose weight fast. Since there is no “dieting” involved in this program, you won’t have to obsess over the type of food to eat and how much you eat.
The advantages of using the 14 day rapid fat loss plan are:
- 1. The program is very easy to read and follow, as the author has a straightforward writing style, and is an expert in the field of fat loss.
- 2. He offers many real-life scenarios and tested methods with testimonials from people who have successfully used his system.
- 3. This system does not recommend that you starve yourself. So you are always full, satisfied and energetic to deal with the tasks at hand.
The 14 day rapid fat loss plan book is an easy read and also easy to follow. The program is affordable and works incredibly well for those who use it. It offers a 100% money back guarantee within the first 60-days of buying the course.
Like any other weight loss plans, you need to be completely dedicated to the program for it to really work. If you don’t follow the system outlined in the course, the results will not be as rapid as promised. In any case, you will see a significant change in your body weight.
How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks
How To Lose Weight In 2 Weeks – Here Are The 4 Best Kept Fat Loss Secrets
People mistake weight loss with fat loss. When they follow a detrimental weight loss program, they may actually be sacrificing useful muscle tissue instead of burning off fat. That’s not healthy or effective in the long run.
So how to lose weight in a week – and then keep it off?
The body, in its efforts to hang on to the last fat cell as a reserve source of energy in case of starvation, will even let muscle tissue go if you prolong the duration of carb deprivation.
This is what happens if you deprive the body of required nutrition through crash diets or other fads. The human body needs its daily calorie requirement to perform all bodily functions.
Here are 4 things to do in order to lose weight in a week.
1. Eat healthy – Calculate your calorie requirements based on age, height, weight, activity level and gender. You may want to create a slight deficit, but don’t choose a near-starvation diet where your body goes into lock-down mode and starts hoarding every carb you consume.
2. Build Muscle – Muscle is the best calorie-burning tissue in your body. Aim to build more muscle as it helps burn off extra fat. Five kilograms of muscle burns 350-500 calories/day. So you will get rid of an equivalent of one kilogram of fat every week even by doing nothing, provided you have muscle. Strength training is the key to building muscle.
3. Eat More Protein – Proteins help build muscle. Aim to include more protein in every meal. Try to eat 1 gram of protein for every pound in body weight. Proteins keep up your nitrogen levels. The higher nitrogen helps in muscle growth and repair. Protein also has the advantage of using up large amounts of calories on digestion. So for every 100 calories of protein intake, you spend 30 calories burning it off.
4. Cardio exercises – Choose a cardio exercise that you love. There are dozens of ways you can burn-off calories, like aerobics, cycling, dancing, walking, swimming, jumping rope, jogging, yoga or Pilates. Pick an exercise that you enjoy doing. If you feel bored, find a group of people to exercise together with.
Free Report Reveals HOW!
Lose Weight In 14 Days
Rapid Fat Loss Program Helps You Lose Weight In 14 Days
Shaun Hadsall’s 14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan is a step by step guide to losing fat without dieting. This system essentially relies on two reliable concepts to achieve rapid fat loss. It requires participants to focus on following intense workouts along with a diet based on Macro-Patterning to achieve complete change in body structure and shape.
The guide is ideal for anyone looking to lose weight fast. It is available as a PDF document. The program relies on using carbohydrates to lose excess fat, unlike other diet books which recommend that you shun all carbs. The argument is based on the fact that carbohydrates are essential sources of energy for the body. Not consuming carbs causes the body to hoard every bit of unused carbohydrate in the form of fat in the body.
The system uses 3 kinds of days – known as deplete days, cheat days and carb baseline days – to try and stimulate the fat burning hormones to convert fat stored in the abdomen area into energy and recharge your body. People who have tried different diets and weight loss products over the years will see that this system works well for them.
In order to achieve your goal of rapid weight or fat loss, you need focus and determination. A disciplined approach to weight loss guarantees results. But the journey is not easy. It is tough, hurts, and leaves you with sore muscles and sweaty gym clothes.
The program uses high intensity interval training and relies heavily on concepts fine-tuned by Bill Phillips. It achieves the popular target of helping participants lose weight fast through a combination of eating fewer calories, not disrupting carbohydrate and fat metabolism, and encouraging physical workouts to build muscle and enhance fitness.
Free Report Reveals HOW!