How do you lose body fat? With the best fat loss diet and some discipline, you can get rid of belly fat in just 30 days – or even less!
You know how a bit of extra fat creeps up on you!
All you’ve done is indulge in a little dessert now and then. Or grab a bag of chips in the supermarket. Or go out to a few parties. And boom – before you know it, there’s a roll of padding around your belly. Or the weighing scales show you’ve suddenly gained a couple extra pounds.
It’s time for drastic action. You need the best fat loss diet.
But… what to do?
You could eat fat burning foods. Burn off more calories. Or take a fat loss pill. Of the three options – diet, exercise or drugs – I prefer the best fat loss diet – simply because it’s safer, easier and faster.
So let’s talk about this ‘slow carb’ diet plan that helped me burn off 1.5 pounds a week with a simple 4-part program.
The broad outline of it is simple, yet effective…
A. Don’t eat carbs
Not all carbohydrate is bad during your fat loss diet. But avoid rice, cereal, bread, pasta and potatoes. These so-called ‘white carbs’ are more likely to get deposited as extra fat on your body – unless you have a very active lifestyle, or workout regularly at the gym.
B. Plan your meals
Dieting isn’t easy – unless you have a system. If you plan your meals and stick to it (even if that sounds boring), you can’t help but lose weight. Draw up a list of food items from 3 groups – proteins, vegetables and legumes. Create your best fat loss diet by mixing one item from each list, and eat as much of it as you want. Just don’t eat more than 4 times in a day!
C. Avoid calorie-rich drinks
Plain water is good. Your best fat loss diet lets you drink as much as you wish. Just stay away from soda, coffee, soft drinks, fruit juices and milkshakes. Green tea without sugar is okay. An occasional glass of wine won’t hurt.
D. Go crazy on weekends
Indulge yourself one day in a week. It’s good to break from routine. In fact, when you pig out badly, you’ll be so sick of all that food, you won’t want to look at it again for the rest of the week! What’s more, the sudden intake of calorie-rich food sparks a surge in your body’s metabolic rate and thyroid hormone release – which helps you burn off belly fat more effectively.
FREE REPORT: 30 Snack Ideas For Your Low Carb Diet
Download Now – Click Here
So What’s The Best Fat Loss Diet Plan?
Not a crash diet, or an unhealthy (or risky) one. Your ideal diet program is one that alters the way you relate to food and eating.
Yes, the best fat loss diet is one that reprograms your body’s metabolism in a way that will burn off fat and help preserve muscle mass… so that you’ll look better and feel fine.
Unfortunately, many people think about fat loss only as being quick and easy. While it is possible to consistently lose 7 pounds a month, that won’t happen automatically. You need a fair bit of discipline, motivation and a systematic approach to eating.
No, you don’t have to obsessively count calories. That’s boring – and often inaccurate. But if you discover your best fat loss diet, you’ll be able to eat as much as you want… and still lose weight!
It’s also important to be realistic about your fat loss goals.
You’ll find it easy to drop 10 pounds in the first month of a new diet or fat loss program. But it’s harder to keep it going at that level for the next 3 months. Such a goal is, frankly, unsustainable.
However, you can shed unhealthy fat at a slower, more steady rate over a longer period of time. In fact, a key point of your best fat loss diet plan should be to focus on losing fat, not weight. Unless you have this attitude, you’ll only eat too little and over-exercise, which results in losing muscle mass instead of fat.
Low carb diets and ketogenic diets help your body burn fat as fuel for energy. When you eat protein and vegetables while cutting down on your fat intake, your metabolism will shift towards burning fat stored in your body for energy – which results in weight loss.
Your best fat loss diet plan will involve:
* Eating clean
* Cutting down on calories
* Controlling the number of daily meals
* Being physically active
* Going for regular walks
Rapid Weight Loss – How To Deploy The Best Fat Loss Diet
Maybe you’ve got a bikini contest coming up. Or have planned a photo shoot. Or just want to look better for someone.
You glance at yourself in the mirror and sigh at the rolls of fat around your middle. How nice it would be if you could melt some of it away!
Ok, so… You need to drop a few extra pounds – fast.
Here’s a 10-step plan to go about it.
1. Eat calorie-concentrated foods like smoothies, salads and soups which are loaded with minerals, vitamins and micro-nutrients.
2. Include fiber by choosing raw foods and vegetables. This also adds enzymes to your best fat loss diet. Avoid starchy foods and whole grain, except for post-workout meals.
3. Control quantities. Small servings prevent over-eating. Stop before you’re too full. But don’t go overboard. And never cut down to less than 1,000 calories a day, or you’ll start losing muscle.
4. Take supplements like omega-3 fish oil, vitamins and probiotics. Not only does this help metabolism, you also won’t feel as hungry!
5. Fasting intermittently further speeds up fat loss. Alterations in growth hormone and insulin levels help burn fat, gain muscle, and even slow down aging.
6. Drink coffee or tea. Caffeine and polyphenols lower hunger and boost fat metabolism. Moderation is important. No more than 2 or 3 cups a day is best.
7. Cut down on fat intake. There’s some controversy over whether or not fat-restriction helps. But vegetables and proteins are more filling and you won’t find it difficult.
8. Watch out for ‘hidden’ calories. Sauces are often sweetened with sugar. Salad dressings are oily. Other additives and preservatives can silently add fat to your form.
9. Shun fruits and nuts. Many fruits are rich in sugar. Nuts are hard to resist, and while a handful isn’t bad, you often tend to eat much more… and that adds extra calories.
10. No dairy products. Fat loss is stalled by cheese, butter and cream. During the rapid fat loss phase, avoid dairy entirely.
While these tips make up the best fat loss diet, and are a simple formula for quick weight loss, there are many food items that you can eat at will that won’t detract from your goals.
* Wild and organic raw vegetables like spinach, lettuce, greens and kale are great.
* Proteins in the form of grass-fed beef, seafood and poultry are fine, as are eggs.
* Water is better than sweetened drinks. Black coffee and green tea are good options to include in your best fat loss diet.
Some kinds of food are best avoided like the plague.
* Processed foods
* Deep fried food
* White carbohydrates
* Syrups and sauces
* Sugar alternatives (sweeteners)
* High calorie drinks
Benefit From Your Best Fat Loss Diet
Why do all of this hard work? Why deprive yourself of eating your favorite foods? Is there a good reason for it?
Yes, there are many advantages from sticking with your fat loss plans.
1. You’ll lose weight. Burning off extra pounds gets you closer to your ideal body weight.
2. You’ll look better. Imagine yourself with all that belly fat gone!
3. You’ll be off medications. Many illnesses are directly linked to being overweight. If you could stop taking pills, or even cut down on some of them, wouldn’t that be a worthy goal?
4. You’ll have your ideal body. Go from 10% or more body fat to under 5% – and watch yourself grow energized, healthier and fit.
Is This Kind of Fat Loss Really Practical?
I hear your concern. No matter how simple the best fat loss diet plan seems, you’re worrying if you’ll be able to stick with it for the long haul.
Maybe not. Listen, I’m not going to fool you into believing that a weight loss of 7 pounds a week will continue forever.
It won’t. It can’t.
But what this diet plan will do for you is set the fat loss ball rolling. Your body will learn how to burn fat and build muscle. And in a bigger sense, this isn’t about a ‘diet’ or ‘exercise plan’.
Any fat loss diet plan is a lifestyle change.
Over time, you’ll change the way you think and feel about food, about exercise, about fitness, about looking good, about enjoying yourself. When you’ve set your metabolism right with the best fat loss diet program, you can eat anything you like and still lose fat and build muscle – while staying healthy, fit and happy.
If you’re ready to get started, you can learn how to burn fat right now with this very effective ‘14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan‘. In it, you’ll find all the tools and information you need to take control of your weight problem.
Quit worrying about boring meals. Stop obsessing over counting calories. Just a simple tweak to the way you eat and a few simple exercises that you can do right at home will help kickstart your fat loss.
- How can I reduce belly fat?
- How do you lose body fat?
- How can I lose weight and gain muscle fast?
- What is the most fat burning food?
FREE REPORT: 30 Snack Ideas For Your Low Carb Diet
Download Now – Click Here