How to lose 10 pounds easily?
Well, sorry to burst your bubble – but you can’t.
Not “easily” or “instantly” or “overnight”.
That’s not how that extra fat got there – and that’s not how it’s going to get off.
You can definitely lose 10 pounds – or even 20 pounds. That’s possible.
But it will take some time, effort and discipline to burn off the extra fat and then keep it off. And there is no tried and tested formula that works magically for everyone. There are many unique differences in each of us, so what works for one may not work for others.
After going through multiple courses and books, studying several approaches and methods, analyzing different strategies and philosophies about how to lose 10 pounds, we’ve compiled a short list of effective methods that work for many people. Let’s talk of some ideas on how to lose 10 pounds.
1. Drink plenty of water. Those who drink 8 glasses or more of water daily are more likely to successfully lose 10 pounds than those who don’t do it.
2. Reduce portions. You don’t have to skip meals or give up some kinds of food if you can discipline yourself to halve the portions you eat of everything.
3. Give up meat. Vegetarians are, broadly speaking, more likely to lose weight than non-vegetarians. Many fat burning foods are fruits and vegetables.
4. Eat fresh food. Anything that comes in a can or carton is not good for you. Or your weight. Wondering how to lose 10 pounds? Eat fresh food all the time.
5. Diet twice every week. You don’t have to start out aiming for a strict diet every day. Just go with two days in a week. When you’re used to it, you can extend it to more days.
6. Don’t eat sugar. It’s not healthy. And adds pounds to your belly. There are many foods that contain sugar that you’re not even aware of. Pasta sauce and entrees, for instance. Less sugar can help you lose 10 pounds in a week.
7. Shun flour. White bread and pastries are terrible for your waistline. Just because they’re delicious doesn’t mean they are good for you.
8. Don’t drink alcohol. In all forms, even beer, they are loaded with empty calories that add pounds to your belly, thighs and arms without being nutritive in any way. Thirsty? Drink water.
9. How to lose 10 pounds in a month? Go for regular short walks several times a day for the next 30 days. You’ll be surprised at how much weight you lose.
10. Sleep well. 8 hours of rest at night helps your hormonal balance establish an ideal metabolic rate that burns fat effectively and prevents it from building up in your body.
11. Have more sex. 30 minutes of intense sex burns 60 calories or more. If you’re in a hurry to lose 10 pounds in a week, getting it on every day can ensure that it happens – and is fun.
12. Keep a journal. Those who chronicle their weight loss journey are more likely to stick with a diet or fitness plan. As a fringe benefit, you’ll also inspire others like you to get fitter.
13. Eat at home. It’s tough to lose weight if you dine at a fast food joint or junk food restaurant every day and night. Cooking at home ensures that you can use healthy ingredients and avoid over-eating.
14. Get motivated. Here’s how to lose 10 pounds in a month or two. Find a friend who also wants to do this, and join forces. Keep each other on track. Encourage and motivate each other and together you’ll win.
15. Go green. Eat more vegetables. Fill your plate with more veggies. They are light on calories and yet filling. Nutrition value of vegetables is far higher than other kinds of food. You’ll lose weight as you gorge yourself.
There are many more ways you can lose 10 pounds in a short time. One of the best long term programs for weight loss is Shaun Hadsall’s “14 Day Rapid Fat Loss Plan”. Try it out, you’ll be pleasantly surprised.